- On-pne programming from control board of the following functions:
- Operating channels to any frequency within the UHF frequency range (one- or two-frequency simplex);
- Reception and transmission of group tone calls (700, 1000, 1400, 2100 Hz);
- Transmitter power;
- Operation threshold of noise suppresser;
- Number of main channel;
- Loudspeaker volume level;
- Time of transfer to “Reception” mode after the call was received in the “Standby Reception” mode.
- Level of short wave receiver attenuator.
- On-pne switching over of six operating UHF channels and two operating short wave channels, disabpng of noise suppresser and switching over of loudspeaker volume level.
- programming from pC of the following functions:
- Access password to enter the program mode from control board;
- Maximal time of continuous work for transmission;
- Tone call duration.
- Availabipty of pulse interference suppresser.
- Auto pmitation of time of “Transmission” mode.
- Operation in manner of two-band Short wave/UHF radio stations.
- Operation with old stock of radio stations.
- Automatic diagnostics of the transceiver operation
"Orion РВ-4" VHF
|Frequency range, MHz||151,725-155,975|
|Maximal number channels||340 (171)|
|Frequency spacing, kHz||12,5; 25|
|Received sensitivity, μV, max||0,3|
"ОRION РВ-4 " Short Wave:
|Operating frequencies, MHz||2,13; 2,15; 2,444; 2,464|
|Receiver sensitivity, μV, max.||2|
"ОRION РВ-4 " Short Wave and "ОRION РВ-4" VHF:
|Transmitter carrier power (8 levels), W||0,5 – 15|
|Operating temperature range, ºС||-40 - +55|
|Power supply, V||21,6 ÷ 155|
|Overall dimensions of radio unit, mm||280´220´105|